- Your self-image tends to improve.
- If you’re retired, divorced, and now single, your time is all your own to do whatever you wanted to but never got around to doing.
- More time with friends, no one to answer to.
- You can travel, have fun, less stress and go wherever you want to go freely, with no time frame and schedules.
- Enjoy exploring new possibilities and new ventures that perhaps you weren’t able to when you were married.
- Exercise when YOU are ready and want to.
- Bring out all of those comfortable shoes! Even though you still have those favorite high heels in your closet, they do come out to play with you on occasion.
- You have time to create a hobby or even have that hobby become your business that you weren’t able to do before.
- You can sleep in if you want to!
- You can feel more relaxed around people.
- You can walk into a room feeling secure, special, and have the freedom to strut your stuff!
- It’s so okay if there are people that don’t like you at this stage of life. All that is really important is that YOU like YOU.
- You can try those adventurous recipes and tastes without anyone turning up their nose! Eat well, exercise, meditate whenever you feel like.
- If you’re a Grandparent- plan more time playing with those special kids.
- Another wonderful part of being a woman over 60? No more hot flashes!
- You can have fun dating again, meeting all kinds of people. Exploring what you really want can be scaring and exhilarating!
I’m here to support you in creating the best years of your life….No TIME TO WASTE.
For myself I look to the divine for my comfort, love and answers.
Reach out and let’s have fun with this conversation!